Hey, simply upload the KYC documents and complete the verification process. Verification of KYC is done instantly on real time basis. Once confirmed, loading option will be enabled to you.
2. What is the loading limit
You can load upto Rs 1 lac in your wallet once KYC is complete. However, please ensure you have the required transaction limit enabled at your bank’s end.
3. What is the daily load limit after completing KYC?
You can load up to maximum of INR 5000/txn and a total 50000 INR in a day. However, amount outstanding shall not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- at any point of time
4. How much time does it take to complete KYC?
KYC verification process can take upto 30 days. Please ensure that details uploaded are correct to avoid failure in KYC verification
5. How can I withdraw my wallet balance to my bank account?
Select ‘Withdraw money’ from the home screen. Withdraw Money → Enter the amount you wish to withdraw → Select desired Bank → Enter your Bank account number and IFSC Code → Proceed Please note you can withdraw upto Rs 25000 in one calendar month. Withdrawals to bank account take 2 working days (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays) to reflect in your bank account.
Please note you can withdraw upto Rs 25000 in one calendar month. Withdrawals to bank account take 2 working days (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays) to reflect in your bank account.
6. How to complete KYC process?
• Fill Pancard number to verify Name registered against wallet
• Customer to download offline Aadhaar XML file from https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offline-kyc.
• downloads offline XML KYC file from above link after doing OTP verification and setting secure code.
• Customer uploads XML file with secure code on Citrus portal with consent “Details share by them is belongs to them.
• Citrus verifies the mobile or Email and name from Aadhaar XML with registered detail of customer.
• Note: Aadhaar number not shared by UIDAI in XML file.
7. What will be the withdrawal limit if I complete the KYC?
You can withdraw up to INR 5,000 in a day, INR 10,000 in a week and INR 25,000 in a month.
8. How to check transaction status
Please follow below steps to check transaction statuses:
• You will be able to view your transaction details by clicking on the three dots available at the bottom of the home screen.
• Select Transactions.
• The transaction status will be displayed on your screen and for some reason if the transaction is pending, then the status will be updated on the transaction history page.
9. What are the charges for using Citrus Wallet?
Type of Charge
Please note above charges can change in the future